We collect your data when:
* When you visit our website and you place an order
* When you contact us through the contact us section
* When you enter competitions
* When you sign up to our newsletter
* When you review our products & services
* When you’ve given a third party permission to share the information they hold about you with us
What do we collect:
We only collect the following basic, personal data about you which does not include any special type of information:
* Your name
* Your address
* Your telephone number
* Your email address
* Your order history
* Your social media name if you chose to contact us via social media
We are committed to protecting your privacy and only use the information we hold about in in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations. We will not collect any personal data from you we do not need to provide and oversee this service to you. No 3rd parties have access to your personal data unless the law allows them to do so.
* Your information is used primarily to process your order. If your order is to be delivered to you, we will share your name and address details with company we use to deliver your order
* Your details will be shared with the relevant authorities in any cases of fraud or theft.
* Your details will be used to contact you regarding surveys and feedback which help improve our service to you.
*Your information is used to provide you with marketing information about our content, products, and services. If you have consented to receive marketing material from us, you may opt out at a later date. You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If this is the case email us on firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us.
* We do not store any card details, these are all held and processed by our third party providers, WIX Payments and PayPal
* Order details will be kept on file indefinitely unless you specifically ask us to remove them by emailing us on email@example.com. This is to ensure we can contact you should an issue arise.
Should you wish to obtain a copy of the data we hold about you as is your right under the new GDPR or if you wish to raise a complaint on how we have handled your personal data, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org. If, for any reason, we are unable to action your request we will contact you with our reasons why.
Protecting your data
Our store checkout process is secured by HTTPS / TLS encryption. TLS (Transport Layer Security) is the standard security technology for establishing an encrypted link between a web server and a browser. This link ensures that all data passed between the web server and browsers remain private and secure. TLS is the industry standard and is used by millions of websites in the protection of their online transactions with their customers.
Our Website Cookies Policy
A cookie is a small file of text which we transfer to your hard drive through your web browser, as with most websites, when you visit our website and use certain pages or features on the site, especially when placing an order. When we provide services, we want to make them easy, useful and reliable. Where services are delivered on the internet, this sometimes involves placing small amounts of information on your device, for example, your computer or mobile phone. These include small files known as cookies. They cannot be used to identify you personally.
We use the following cookies:
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.